Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

BOO!

Every Halloween I cook a themed dinner because I'm cheesy like that. Anyway, this year and in keeping with my Vegan diet, I decided that we would have worms and eyeballs for dinner, along with witches brew to drink. This actually worked out really well. I have to admit its not totally 100% vegan because after I bought the veggie meatballs at the store I realized that they contained modified milk ingredients (whatever that actually means).

As you can probably guess by now worms and eyeballs is better known year round as spaghetti and meatballs. I cooked the whole wheat spaghetti like normal and with the meatless meatballs, I waited for them to defrost a bit so that I could press little slice of olives into them to resemble eyes. hahaha. Yea I'm totally cheesy but it turned out really well and it was fun. Anyway I really need to get back to my witches brew a.k.a beer with red food colouring (the best part).

Everyone be safe tonight!!!

No comments: