Monday, October 13, 2008


So I'm sure that everyone by now have learned that Holly and Hef are officially over (I'm so sad), but has everyone seen the twins the Hef has recently been spotted with?? Nineteen year old Karissa and Kristina Shannon, who have apparently had a brush with the law. Despite this, and no immediate comment from Playboy reps the chances of them moving into the mansion are looking pretty good.

What may come as a surprise to most people (mostly people who don't watch Girls Next Door), is that I was actually SHOCKED that Holly and Hef decided to call it quits because they seemed to be in love. Their personalities are so similar and they just seemed to click. Hef even told USmagazine.com he said that "I was road kill a couple of weeks ago," when asked about the breakup. http://www.usmagazine.com/news/hugh-hefner-speaks-out-on-holly-madison-split Needless to say I'm pretty sad about the split, but I am even more devastated that this means the end of Girls Next Door. All the girls are rumoured to be going solo and maybe this will be good for all of them to start concentrating more on their careers.

Anyway good luck to all the girls, I miss you already Holly

No comments: