Monday, October 27, 2008

Skinny Bitch is a bitch!

Alright so its harder than I thought it was going to be. Do you know how many foods that you dont think would have animal products in it have animal products in it. Grocery shopping takes way longer than usual and so does planning and making meal (nutritious meals anyway).

Aside from this, I haven't cheated and I am feeling great. I don't feel bloated after I eat and I never get too full. Since I was having soo much trouble coming up with meal ideas i decided to take a look on the internet to find some quick, nutritious, vegan recipes to try and there are a tone of websites out there. One site in particular I found really helpful because all of the product were easy to find and there were good suggestions http://www.vegan-food.net/. Another had a ton of recipes that look really great but I haven't actually found the time to make a meal from scratch lately.